But, what if you use a SanDisk, iRiver, Cowon, Creative Zen, Mobile Phone, etc.? Well.... Mediafly has the solution (of course I am biased as I work at Mediafly).
You can now manage all of your podcasts on Mediafly.com and then automatically sync your podcasts to any USB player -- or at least any player which supports Microsoft MTP (which most do). The SyncClient copies files directly to your player without any action by you, bypassing any clunky software in the middle, such as Windows Media Player, Yahoo!, etc. This new version is still in Beta (testing) but it is now available on the Medaifly SyncClient download page (You must select the Beta link)
How to download the Mediafly SyncClient Beta
- Goto www.mediafly.com/syncclient (You must select the Beta link)
- Create a free Mediafly account (if you do not already have one).
- Select the beta download link which is located below the production SyncClient download button.
- Follow the installation instructions and launch the Beta SyncClient
- Attach your USB Player and it will automatically be detected and synced.
How does it work?
It is pretty simple... The SyncClient runs in the background downloading your podcasts during the day while you work. And, as soon as you plug your device in, the SyncClient adds all of your new podcasts and organizes them into playlists for easy access. And, almost as valuable, the SyncClient removes any expired files.
Tell me how it goes
We want to hear from you. If you have any thoughts, ideas, or trouble running the new SyncClient, just email us at www.mediafly.com/contactus