Last month Mediafly launched Zune podcast integration. It is a great addition to the Mediafly service. You can now manage all your podcasts on Mediafly and deliver them to multiple devices, including the Zune. And, the best part is that Mediafly organizes your podcasts into channel feeds which are delivered via RSS to your Zune.
So, after you have synced a Mediafly channel with your Zune you can add/remove feeds from any computer in the world via Mediafly.com and those changes are immediately reflected on your Zune if you have a WiFi connection. You don't need to connect to the Zune Marketplace to change your feeds.
Give it a try:
- Create a Mediafly account
- Add the podcasts you want and organize them into your channels (e.g. news, business, technology, etc.)
- Click on "Deliver Options" from your My Mediafly page
- Select a channel you want to add to the Zune and click on the Zune Direct (via RSS) option (note: because of the way the Zune works you have to add each channel seperately).
- Enjoy Mediafly podcasts on your Zune!
If you have any questions or ideas on how to improve the Zune integration, email us at Mediafly.com/ContactUs